Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We may still be full from Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner, too! Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggfest in Gulfport MS

GeoGeo Posts: 53
edited 6:19PM in EggHead Forum
No banner up yet, but registration has begun for our second annual Eggfest in Gulfport Ms.
Please pass on the info as we are getting a late start this year.
Link to web page and registration

• deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,788
    george, are you going to do an event posting on facebook as well? if you do, i'll share it on my page and send it to some people.
  • GeoGeo Posts: 53
    I'm not sure if i know how to that Jason
    i can do it tonight with you permission.
    Please do so. I am not well versed in facebook. I mainly do facebook to see what my sons are up to.
    Please do so. I am not well versed in facebook. I mainly do facebook to see what my sons are up to.
  • I'm registered -to cook!
  • George,
    What's this venue like? Parking lot? Covered? Water and or electricity?

Looking forward to another great Fest this year :woohoo: :woohoo:
    I will post a picture.. Oak covered lot in a retail complex, patio, water, electric, restrooms.
  • Goe, I've added the event to the Ceramic Event Calendar and the 'Fest Map on my website. Good luck with the event!
    The Naked Whiz
  • George, I just signed up Angel and myself to cook. Looking forward to it!
  • :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Maybe some more fruit quesadillas again this year?? ;)
  • I need to come up with something new, Clark. Sausage rolls maybe. Still working on the menu.
    i'm in..... working on my "menu"....

venision tenderloin
    grilled peaches and nectarines
    italian meatballs

and a couple other things....
  • Thinking of something good for breakfast,like a frittata or an egg, sausage, cheese-stuffed bread roll.

Not sure what else to do...... :whistle: