Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

2 New Minis

ThunderBunnyThunderBunny Posts: 133
edited 5:12PM in EggHead Forum
A couple of days ago I asked you guys about getting a new Mini to keep my large company.
Some of your alls generous advice said it's a great idea, others advised me to spring for a small. I settled on the mini thinking that the small was (oddly enough) to big for my needs.
Here it is with my other mini - my 14-week-old pup named Cooper. (Mini Cooper...get it?!)
coopegg.jpg

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 17,327
    Thunder Bunny we are ready to watch how your mini's grow :whistle:

Is one house broken yet?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• One IS housebroken, Mickey! The other just hours away from being broken in.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,327
    To me and looking at that picture, Mini Cooper looks like he is not going to stay MINI :whistle:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    a couple of cute minis. ;)
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • My husband got me a Mini for valentines day and we will probably end up using it more than anything else. We bought some nice strip steaks to grill tonight.

IMG_0199.jpg

But based on the size of your Cooper, you will soon have an XL, a L and a Mini before long!
  • Just got my mini yesterday and did NY strips and shrimp last night, turned out awesome!

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=1043496&catid=1

DSC00440.jpg
  • Have fun with it!
    We want to see pictures of your cooks on the little guy!
  • ThunderBunny, Cooper is a real heartbreaker......love the green mini as well! :)