Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New gadget

SmokinJSmokinJ Posts: 220
edited 1:58PM in EggHead Forum
Here is my toy to make it easier for two level cooking. I love this system.
photo2.jpgphoto.jpg

Comments

• XLentEGGXLentEGG Posts: 227
    CI grid for my XL is next on the list. :)
    More meat please !! :-)
  • SmokinJSmokinJ Posts: 220
    Hope you all don't mind me posting, since its not the egg. I had an older egg and gave to my brother inlaw since I got a great deal on this new one. Someday I will be adding another new egg back in the mix.
    Grilldome or Black Pearl ??
    It's a grill dome. This grate is a rolled type steel and is supposed to cook like cast iron. I just love how I will be able to swing top out of my way to get to things below.
    Either way, that is a cool gadget!! :)
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,342
    I like it!!
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
    Either way, that is a cool gadget!! :)
  • Sweet setup.
  • You should crank that heat way up and put a nice sized tri tip or something on there and see if you can get those words etched in haha
    Thats what I want to try. I will post pics when I try.
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Now that's pretty kewl..
  • I thought that would be cool too to have it 'brand' the meat, then I realized it would probably be backwards. :unsure:

other than that, i do like simple easy things like that. looks like a winner!
  • Branded steaks, cool! :laugh:
    Maybe "Ceramic Grill Works" even spells something weird/cool backwards!
    Ok...my bad, I guess it doesn't... :blush:
  • EGCEGC Posts: 448
    Where'd ya get that? I love the look of it. How much weight can you put on the top shelf?
  • NC-CDNNC-CDN Posts: 703
    That's hot!
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 9,201
    Looks pretty cool, but you're gonna need a drip pan on the deck. :)

If you’re afraid of butter, use cream.    Julia Child

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

Ceramic Grill Works 1-877-714-7455 ext 1 ask for Franco. He just released it yesterday and I happened to stop by for some rub so I couldn't pass that up.
    He will be adding this on his website soon.
    https://www.ceramicgrillworks.com/Home.php
    I posted below but wanted to make sure you saw it so here is the info again:

Ceramic Grill Works 1-877-714-7455 ext 1 ask for Franco. He just released it yesterday and I happened to stop by for some rub so I couldn't pass that up.

https://www.ceramicgrillworks.com/Home.php
  • Pretty cool lookin, I was there one day last week they told me they were releasing a new product that worked in both the egg and the grill dome so I guess that's it. I called and was told their website needs updated and it'll be on there mid week. A new toy to purchase.
  • That is awesome. Looks like the grid setup that came in my bubba keg grill, except the top level in yours is CI too. Very nice.

John - SLC, UT

Webers, Eggs, Bubba Keg, Smokin-It #3