Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggfest in Gulfport MS

GeoGeo Posts: 53
edited 1:35PM in EggHead Forum
The second annual Gulf Coast Eggfest will be on April 9, 2011. Jody is working on getting banner on the forum. Here is a link to the web page.

https://ui.constantcontact.com/rnavmap/evp/display/lp_preview?eventId=1104469906603&preview=true

Please spread the word as we are getting a late start.
·

Comments

• deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,788
    i'm in!

check that link though. it appears to be incorrect/dead.

let me know if you need cookers.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,168
    When I click on I get this:
    New Session Required Your session has been interrupted or become invalid. Any work that has not been saved has been lost. To avoid losing work in the future, be sure to save your work frequently. Click the login button to login again to Constant Contact.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • GeoGeo Posts: 53
    not sure about the link Jason. I just clicked and it popped right up
    ·
    not sure about the link Jason. I just clicked and it popped right up
    ·
    we need cookers and eaters
    ·
  • Here is a link that works.
    Geo,

The email I got today said it was at the new store, is it at the Dragway like last year? Or at the store. Either way we are there and cooking!

Steve
    ·
    http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=6db44dcab&oeidk=a07e3dwv63v2e089bae

Steve that is last years and i am trying to get closed.
    Try the link above to next years. Are you doing crawfish pizzas?
    ·
    i can probably cook this year.
    ·
    i think i fixed the link Jason

http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=6db44dcab&oeidk=a07e3dwv63v2e089bae

let me know if you can log in

with such a small window we need to get registration kicked off so please forward this info to anyone who may be interested
    ·
    the link works.

do you think anyone would want to share an egg?
    ·
  • I have never attended an eggfest but would like to this year. Wish I could make this one as it's relatively close and is in one of my favorite parts of the country!
    ·
    sure, there were several people that shared.
    ·
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    AW man! Sunshine fest is the same week! Dang, I would've tried to make that if the date was different.
    ·
    Geo wrote:
    sure, there were several people that shared.

fantastic. i'll sign up as a cooker then and bring my small and mini eggs to use as well. do i buy stephanie a separate individual ticket?

we missed you guys at the meeting. it was a good one. lots of good beers and we reviewed bjcp style 5, bocks, double bocks and eisbocks. we didn't have a maibock in style, so we didn't have one to sample, but we had the ur-bock, sam adams double bock and kulmbachler eisbock along with a bunch of other good commercial and homebrews!=.
    ·
    The is now fixed
    ·