Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Followup Mini Question

Options
2»

Comments

• Wazoo
    Wazoo Posts: 150
    Options
    Here ya go:

Setup:
    101_0053.jpg
    100_1197.jpg

Kababs:
    101_0136.jpg

Beef Tenderloins:
    101_0055.jpg

Buffalo/Bison Ribeye:
    100_1203.jpg

Mini Brisket:
    100_1020.jpg
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Clay Q... Those look so good but I don't know what some of them are. Could you take a look and let me know what each is so I name the photo.

Thanks

Spring "Whatizit" Chicken
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Mickey, I'm adding your photos to the mini folder and trying to name them. Can't tell what all are. Can you identify each of the cooked items for me.

Spring "Looks Too Good Not To Have A Proper Name" Chicken
  • lowercasebill
    Options
    no real recipe ,, thin sliced taters .. the kyocera ceramic slicer is a must have .. less than $20 and you can get it online from kyocera [which is not a japanese word but a contracion of kyoto creamics] caution it will do to your fingers what it does to the taters.
    1/2 qt all clad souffle pan buttered heavily. layer of cream, float tater slices in it, add cream float taters and repeat, if you just thow all the taters in they stick together. top with butter and into the mini at 350 till taters are soft and top is browned ..

my other favorite is boiled halved fingerlings transfered to a sauce pan with cream and brie ,, simmer to melt cheese and coat taters salt and pepper to taste ,, heavy on the pepper ,,
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Now you're going to be mad at me.

Can you name your cooks for me so I can give them a proper name when I save them? I know one looks like it just might be a 'Potato' but the way you cooked it may be so radical that you called it 'Amazing Garlic Infused Spud' or something.

Appreciate it.

Spring "A Rose By Any Other Name Could Be A Thorny Bush" Chicken
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    What is the roast in the bottom photo? I'd like to give it a proper name because it sure is pretty.

Same with the cheese photo. What kind of cheese?

Thanks

Spring "Deetails Deetails" Chicken
  • lowercasebill
    Options
    you are too much a gracious gentleman for anyone to be angry with you , except maybe the guy you won judy from. i will name them later this afternoon
    bill
  • Judy Mayberry
    Options
    Thank you, gum man. BTW, I think of you often, when I tamp down with my Espro tamper for a perfect 30 lbs. of pressure.

Judy in San Diego
    Judy in San Diego