Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

PIZZA TODAY ! W/ SECRET TOPPING

SmokinGuitarPlayerSmokinGuitarPlayer Posts: 697
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
ok.... continuing on the pizza dough testing .
Pie # 1 was the dough with the EVOO in it. (notice marking with little bits of parsley on the dough) Cheese on bottom .....unfortunately somebody (the sgp) got carried away with the tomatoes completely smothering the cheesy goodness ... secret topping is on 1/2 of the pie.

Pie # 2 - no oil in dough... Cheese on top as is more traditional and everybody liked this one better and yes, the secret topping is on half of it.

Please notice Pie # 1 has more char and browning ... that's due to the oil and confirms what is supposed to happen. Also that doughball was smoother and easier to shape.

The secret topping is disclosed on my regular post on my store's forum but you can guess if you like. I should have had a contest ..anyway ..enjoy ... each day I will be making 2 pies ... showing how the dough ages ...it was way different tasting to day than yesterday ... 4 more doughballs of each type left

FB/SGP

file.php?id=232

file.php?id=231

file.php?id=230

file.php?id=229

file.php?id=228

Comments