Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Colorado Eggfest

cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
is on this year! Despite that ugly rumor. :laugh: They have yet to set a date.
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Beaker
    Beaker Posts: 293
    I will be there Molly!
  • cookn biker
    Great Brian. Don't forget to include Friday night meet and greet and also the after party.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • I wanna go!! When is it held?
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • cookn biker
    Last year it was the last weekend in August. It'll be hot enough for you too! Hopefully my call will light a fire for them to decide.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • You beat me to it, I was gonna post yesterday but forgot to. I went to my dealer and asked her what the deal was. She said, "What? I'll get to the bottom of it." She called Outdoor Kitchen right then and asked. Whoever she talked to said that it was still on.

I asked her about their eggfest and it is still in the works. Her dad (the owner) wants to have one, but there isn't anything concrete yet.
  • Popsicle
    Popsicle Posts: 523
    Alright, road trip.
    Popsicle
    Willis Tx.
  • cookn biker
    Let me know.
    Thanks!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Glad to hear that!!! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Slight correction:

Last year it was the 1st weekend in Aug
    Year before it was the Last weekend in Aug.
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • cookn biker
    Ha...thanks Dan!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Road trip! Ohhh yeah!
    Hope y'all :ermm: don't have to run off so quick this year!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap