Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Stopped at Fred's Music and BBQ today

BoatmanBoatman Posts: 854
edited 2:52PM in EggHead Forum
Picked up some dizzy pig, tasty licks and his new bbq sauce. Can't wait to try it out. He is such a great guy to talk to. I really enjoy going in his place. He is working on something that will make lots of people happy....sorry I can't say B) :evil:
·

Comments

• Dude ..check my post of a few minutes ago ...you just missed ...by minutes ... Pizza Experiment results and TASTING !!!... we had to eat those pies by ourselves ...my helper Jim tried to get a piece to you but you drove out of the lot .... hope to see you again sometime and enjoy the new sauce. We've been dumping that sauce on just about everything for the last 6 months!
    FB/SGP
    Fred A. Bernardo , owner of Tasty Licks BBQ Supply in Shillington, Pa. 
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,168
    Fred sold me my new 4" wheel nest and handler. It is so nice now to move around.
    Fred also sent some nice goodies to give away at the Salado Egghead Gathering in March. Yep, Fred's a good guy....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Glad you gone mobile in a better way. ;)
    ·
  • BoatmanBoatman Posts: 854
    Thanks Fred. You know the old story - day late and a dollar short. I enjoyed the talk. B)
    ·
  • NC-CDNNC-CDN Posts: 703
    Is that site a good place to buy equipment and such? I can't visit the store, but could always order online. Just wondering.
    ·
  • ForniaFornia Posts: 451
    NC-CDN wrote:
    Is that site a good place to buy equipment and such? I can't visit the store, but could always order online. Just wondering.

Without question....you'll find what I consider to be the very best selection of all things BBQ!

I'm just real lucky, as the store is 20 minutes from my house. :whistle:
    ·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,839
    That's right, Jason...just keep rubbing it in! :angry: :laugh:
    ·
  • BoatmanBoatman Posts: 854
    Yes, I recommend it highly. The man will do you right. B)
    ·