Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

wintah woosday

fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,483
edited 11:05PM in EggHead Forum
schools are closed because of possible cave-ins this week, never seen that before. some pics around the house

009-8.jpg

007-9.jpg

006-14.jpg

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    A bowl of Texas Red looks like it would be good at your place about now :laugh:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Striking photographs - very pretty to look at (thankful we don't have to contend with that snow)! Hope your day is fantastic! :)
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Fitting, Fish ;)

2nd Annual Frozen Fest is this weekend :woohoo:

IMG_1228.jpg
    The lil guy was so concerned with his knee he went ahead and dumped that beer on me. :P
    IMG_1247.jpg

Crappie bite is coming soon too.
    092.jpg
    093.jpg

And finally my most favorite abandoned farm.
    0449f4d5.jpg
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Adam you are part of a hardy bunch :ohmy:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,483
    would be a nice day to drag the rocker out onto the middle of the pond and eat that chili :laugh:
    i love the snow, notice there are no biting bugs flying into the zapper :)
    its a derby weekend here, hoping for a bunch of white perch and one big fish to win the big fish pool. almost always win the big fish pool at the fish and game club B) never get the tagged fish to win the big prize at the derby, maybe this is the year :laugh:
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Hope the power lines hold. With all the snow, branches will be breaking.
    Good luck.
  • Crappie and a pheasant hunt. Doesn't get much better than that.
  • Those are great pictures. I would imagine you are ready for spring.
    actually would like winter to stick around longer, love this time of year. mid march is the only time i want outa here
    i think this was the first snow fall that actually stuck to the branches, seems to be cold this year. ice storm a couple years ago took down all the iffy branches, havent lost power since around the house
  • I guess my blood is too thin as I am ready for 75 degree weather. I know it's all relative but we have had a cold winter by our standards and snowy too. If we get our forecasted snow tomorrow will be snowiest since 1988 here.
    statistics have shown that march is the month im most likely to fall thru the ice into the freezing water :laugh: ive proven this several times ;)
  • Here's to staying warm and dry in March. I know I'll be turning my mind towards spring weather, golfing and cooking on the egg for extended periods.
  • Ripnem wrote:
    Fitting, Fish ;)

IMG_1228.jpg
    The lil guy was so concerned with his knee he went ahead and dumped that beer on me. :P
    IMG_1247.jpg

092.jpg
    093.jpg

0449f4d5.jpg
    Those are some nice slabbers layin on the ice.....DELICIOUS!!!
  • TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    A few from Atlanta's recent snowpocalypse:

dsc_2749_web.jpg

dsc_2812_web1.jpg?w=640&h=428

dsc_2739_web.jpg?w=640&h=428

Happy Woosday!

jason
  • Ice storms make for beautiful pictures, but they sure are troublesome.
  • Ripnem wrote:
    Fitting, Fish ;)

IMG_1228.jpg
    IMG_1247.jpg

092.jpg
    093.jpg

0449f4d5.jpg
    Those are some nice slabbers layin on the ice.....DELICIOUS!!!
  • WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    This has already been one heck of a Winter for sure. Glad that I love all of the seasons. :~)

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

Happy WoosDay!

john
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,353
    Happy Woosday Fishless, and all. A wild winter indeed.

West Virginia Snow and Trees
    SnowScape.jpg

Egged Burger and Snow
    Boigah.jpg
    Boigah.jpg
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Wintah woosday here needs to be shoveled and swept. :ermm:
    2010Dec12thSundayBlizzard006.jpg
    To cope, thinking of good times and good food;
    BGECWMTribute011.jpg

BGERusticFocaccia0030.jpg

BGEChickenchopsuey0002.jpg

BGEBeerBrats0004.jpg
  • Adam, what a motley crue! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sure wish I could join all of you. :(
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,675
    He doesn't know from Texas Red. He put BEANS in his chili!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Everybody knows there’s three acceptable condiments for a hot dog; there’s mustard, onions and stagnant cart water! That’s IT!   ... Jon Stewart

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Chili needs beans. If it wants to be chili. :P
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    SaintMarystrail112109026.jpg

lonelycoldeggs122309.jpg
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Steve flying.

1stannualMinnesooootaIceFest098.jpg

Lakeside.

1stannualMinnesooootaIceFest108.jpg

Booze run #1. :whistle:

1stannualMinnesooootaIceFest188.jpg

Good times!

1stannualMinnesooootaIceFest203.jpg
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE