Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Jim Nufer

YBYB Posts: 3,861
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Subject: Jim Nufer

For those who may not already know, Jim is no longer with BGE. I’ve known him since 1999 when my family went to our first Eggtoberfest. BGE & Jim were synonymous to me, as it was to the vast majority of anyone gracing the doors of the BGE company. His outstanding leadership and hard work, I believe, brought the company to the level to which it enjoys today. At the 1999 fest, there were 12 to 15 eggs; last year, there was over 300, thanks in no small way to Jim. I, for one, will greatly miss his expertise and his vast knowledge of everything and anything about the Egg. Over the years, he became a very close personal friend to me. I never saw him when he wasn’t smiling and he always made us feel so welcome. Godspeed to Jim and best wishes & much success to him in his future endeavors.

Larry

Comments