Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Jim Nufer

YBYB Posts: 3,861
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Subject: Jim Nufer

For those who may not already know, Jim is no longer with BGE. I’ve known him since 1999 when my family went to our first Eggtoberfest. BGE & Jim were synonymous to me, as it was to the vast majority of anyone gracing the doors of the BGE company. His outstanding leadership and hard work, I believe, brought the company to the level to which it enjoys today. At the 1999 fest, there were 12 to 15 eggs; last year, there was over 300, thanks in no small way to Jim. I, for one, will greatly miss his expertise and his vast knowledge of everything and anything about the Egg. Over the years, he became a very close personal friend to me. I never saw him when he wasn’t smiling and he always made us feel so welcome. Godspeed to Jim and best wishes & much success to him in his future endeavors.

Larry

Comments