Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

PIcs of first Wing cook

Uncle PhilUncle Phil Posts: 665
edited 11:29PM in EggHead Forum
Finally got the pics out of the camera on the chicken drumettes we did for SuperBowl. They were easy to do and was really surprised at how good they were. Thanks again to all who gave great advise.
Uncle Phil

P1000763.jpg
P1000764.jpg
P1000775.jpg
P1000773.jpg
P1000771.jpg
P1000768.jpg
P1000761.jpg
·

Comments

• Looks good .Whats in the pot? Isee you used extened rack . How that work?
    ·
  • Looks like they turned out great. Also looks like you have a killer nest.
    ·
  • I like it, looks tasty. :)
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,418
    Yes that looks good....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Thanks. They were great. I just got a phone call from one of the host of the SB party and he said they were the best wings he had ever had! Wow. Thanks you Mr Egg.
    The pot is my special BBQ sauce that I am gettting ready to put on the market.

Uncle Phil
    ·
  • Nice, Phil. Good luck with the sauce.
    ·
  • Thanks. Looking at co-packers now.

Phil
    ·
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Wings look great.
    Congrats on bringing your sauce to market :)

Shane
    ·
  • Egg JujuEgg Juju Posts: 658
    Wings look great!! I would love a plate of those right now.
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
    ·
  • deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,788
    very nice!
    ·