Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Texas eggfest

Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
edited 3:48AM in EggHead Forum
Just leaving BBQ outfitters after picking up a large and small for doorprizes at my landscape managers conference. Date of Texas eggfest is April 30 at the iguana grill. Bob Hirt his back again last week and is out of commission. Hope he heals up soon. This date may already have been posted, but just on case it hasn't ...here it is.

Mike

Comments

• Well, that leaves us out. We'll just be returning from our cruise that afternoon. No way we can make it to Austin. Not to worry though, the Texas Eggfest always has a way of taking on a life of its own.

It'll be the first Texas Eggfest we've missed since 2003.

Thanks for letting us know.

Spring "Festing In Hawaii" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,480
    I'm in. Did they say when they will be up?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Mike....Mike....Mike.......seems like We'll be in Sonora at the time........ :evil:
    The Texas Eggfest without you and Leroy...
    Makes our little Salado Egghead Gathering look like it has all the big names :whistle:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Mikey we're having a blast in Salado. Please let me know what I can bring BTW were you able to fix the lid on your large?
  • Willie Nelson is having his annual birthday bash at The Backyard in Bee Cave that same night.

http://www.thebackyard.net/calendar-concerts-bands.aspx

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• aemaem Posts: 115
    Village Idiot wrote:
    Willie Nelson is having his annual birthday bash at The Backyard in Bee Cave that same night.
    Doors Open at 6, show starts at 7. So that means Willie comes on stage a little after midnight, right?

Went to his 4th of July bash last year and gave up before the sun set. Would like to see him live before he dies or gets incarcerated. :whistle:
    Beli that was Mikes lid.

Oh Tks Mickey