Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Colorado eggfest

Lake Conroe Egger
Lake Conroe Egger Posts: 285
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
When is the Colorado eggbeater?

Comments

• Beaker
    Beaker Posts: 293
    Sometime in August
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Frank, I'm not sure they are having it again. I heard that Duane was closing down the retail end of the business. Probably best to give them a call. -RP
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Randy, This is news to me. He hasn't mentioned it to me when we talk. I'll call this week.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Could that be why my dealer is thinking about having one? To insure that it continues?
  • cookn biker
    That's possible. You should ask them, dig up the dirt. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Denbbq
    Denbbq Posts: 84
    There was one last May at the Ace Hardware in Highlands Ranch. I'll call and see what they are doing this year.
  • cookn biker
    Thanks Mike. Wasn't that just a competition?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Denbbq
    Denbbq Posts: 84
    Molly, I hate to admit it, but I don't know the difference. Although now that you mention it, the people there seemed distracted by getting something cooked in time to be judged.
  • Yes, the event in May was a burger competition which is a separate event than the Eggfest held later in the summer.