Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The trophy is back where it belongs!

Carolina Q
Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
vince-lombardi.jpg

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
Central Connecticut 

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Would you grill that or smoke it...got a feeling it would be bitter either way..LOL
  • Carolina Q
    Ah, an Eagles fan, huh? :laugh:

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    That's really cool. I was born and raised in Wisconsin. So the Packers have always been a team that I have loved. I go back to Vince and Bart Star...I'm proud for them. B)
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    We went all the way to the top!
    Congrats Green Bay Packers, Super Bowl Champs!
  • Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    That was one for 'The Gipper' on his birthday!!
  • Carolina Q
    What's he got to do with it? George was born on February 18... in 1895!

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Neither of the 2 playing...but it really was a good game....nascar fan here...the incompletion was a bad call....but the game is over..congrats to all that feel they won..
  • Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Way to go Clay. I know it was your cheering that made them pull through.

I was a little worried about them with 1:59 and Pittsburg and the rapist had the ball needing a touchdown to win. It all comes around.
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    I really did'nt care who won til a friend phoned today and wanted to make a friendly wager.I took the Pack and gave 3 points. :laugh: :P I just wish the cheap BASTA&D would have bet the FARM!!! :laugh: :)
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    And I felt a little sorry for Donald Driver, he wanted to play the game all the way.
    All's well that end's well. Was a nail biter in the second half, made for some excitement.
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    And he played for Notre Dame....i'm missing the connection myself.
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    was a decent game to watch for someone who's team was out of the running. and couldn't be happier for green bay.

also won't lie... i'm enjoying that the steelers took out the jets for us (sour NE fans), but came up short themselves. which is just petty, shallow, and mean of me.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    gotta be a conflation of Ronald Reagan and George Gipp (who he played). Reagan's Birthday was yesterday, and we all know how he was a huge packers fan (? :ermm: ). Lots of confused people still refer to Reagan as "The Gipper" as a result of the role he played.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Congrats to the Packer fans, but I guess you could say I don't care too much. I drank too much on the boat earlier and slept through the second half. Oh well, I hate pro sports, but love the college games (although they are about as close to pro as you can get now).