Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pioneer Woman's Recipes

Hawg FanHawg Fan Posts: 1,276
edited 2:20PM in EggHead Forum
There's a lot of fuss lately about the Pioneer Woman and her blog. Since I live in Oklahoma, I decided to check her website out and found that she has some terrific recipes posted. I've since learned that my daughter has her cookbook.

Today I cooked some of her orange marmalade rolls and her drip beef. They were both wonderful. Check her site out at:

These rolls were so easy. I baked them in the oven, but I want to try them in my Egg.

This is what was left after we made sandwiches.

Any road will take you there if you don't know where you're going.

Tulsa, OK

• thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    My wife has been following her blog since it was just a simple blog by a bored city girl living on a ranch, she's turned it into a major income producing company in a little over a year.
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    my go to site for something I KNOW will be good. her restaurant salsa is the best and the Chicken Tortilla Soup we have done three time since Christmas. do the chix on the egg and then all in a dutch oven on the egg. do extra 'cause it is hard to stop eating it!!
  • I made The Pioneer Womans recipe for Crash Hot Potatoes tonight! I had been wanting to make them for a long time, and decided to make them with my first egged beef tenderloin.

• Hawg FanHawg Fan Posts: 1,276
    Mainegg, I'll have to check out the recipes you mentioned.

Tulsa, OK
  • Hawg FanHawg Fan Posts: 1,276
    Wow! Those potatoes look wonderful!

Tulsa, OK
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Great recipes already saved. Tks for sharing
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    She ROCKS!BTW, the girl with the Mohawk has ac REALLY nice voice!!! :laugh: ;) :whistle: :evil:
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    Dat chick can cook!!! B)
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,631
    Can only find one drawback on the lady................NO EGG.............. :lol:
    She can cook and make it look easy at the same time.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Those potatoes are the best. -RP
  • KokemanKokeman Posts: 816
    I have been reading her blogs for a while now and love her recipes. Try Marlbro mans favorite sandwich and the gooey butter cake. :)
    Also I recommend signing up for her daily emails because she gives away Kitchen aid mixers a lot.