Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Of Still Life & Cow Licks

BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Day before yesterday this was the picture......lowest temp ever..

DSCN9858.jpg

Today .......would you believe it (Frozen basil behind) ??????

DSCN9870.jpg

But......is not that simple ...What's in between those two drastic, diametrally opposed temps.?? Still Life!!! ...my garden's been transformed into a Still Life Garden (The term in spanish is "Naturaleza Muerta") Dead Nature it suits it much better now.... :( :

DSCN9865.jpg

DSCN9864.jpg

DSCN9866.jpg

DSCN9867.jpg

DSCN9868.jpg

DSCN9863.jpg

I haven't had the guts to check it all out but I know most of it has gone......sooooooo yes I'll be busy planting in spring.....meanwhile I needed a Cow Lick for comfort..... :woohoo: ......so I cranked The Mini...just 400* dome.....

DSCN9861.jpg

Cow Licked some Fajitas............................& pulled at 140* internal.........

DSCN9871.jpg

They were really good just what we needed.................

DSCN9874.jpg

& Now Ready for the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments