Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Georgia Mountain Eggfest

DrZaius
DrZaius Posts: 1,481
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have the tickets and room reservations done! This is going to be a good fest in a beautiful location. Everyone should try to get there.

That is All!
This is the greatest signature EVAR!

Comments

• Hey Doug I plain on coming back up there for it after our camping trip. Two long trips back to back up there. :woohoo:
  • Vickie and I will be there too. Reservations will be made shortly. Looking forward to it.
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
  • Cool Doug. That is going to be one great fest.
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,168
    I appreciate that, Doug! I had a meeting this afternoon with the GA Mountain Fair Director, the head of the Tourism Board, the Host Hotel Manager, the Web site designer, the dealer, and the Director of the C of C. They are really pumped and they have come up some amazing prizes for the cook's drawing, and..........they're just getting started!! It's the only Fest I've been to where you can walk either from the hotel or the campground. The hotel has a limited number of rooms with refrigerators, so you need to make your reservations early!
    Also, I'm going to have a golf outing (scramble format) at the beautiful Brasstown Valley Resort pending enough people showing interest....
    Looking forward to seeing you!
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Beem me up Dougie!

Wish I was closer! :(
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Sounds awesome guys. I lived in that area for awhile and loved it. Brasstown had "memberships" for locals that cost $1200/year! Anyway tip one back for me and enjoy.
  • DrZaius
    DrZaius Posts: 1,481
    This is going to be a good one Mike.

Thanks for chiming in John!
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Yep Ginny and I have our cooks tickets and room reservations. Now I just need to get Friday off so we can join the golf tourney...woo hoo...this is going to be a great fest...thanks to John & Joan for hosting it... B);):)