Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Smashed Chicken Rollups - Me Too!

BBQBluesStringerBBQBluesStringer Posts: 398
edited 2:56AM in EggHead Forum
That's what was for dinner last night, exactly as posted. Man, those things were delicious! Definitely on the keeper list! I especially like the bacon wrap (pork fat makes everything taste better). :-)
·

Comments

• badbrucebadbruce Posts: 353
    BBQBluesStringer,
    An early entry for best new recipe of the year?
    Not a bad idea for a Dec. contest.
    bruce

·
  • BoccieBoccie Posts: 186
    BBQBluesStringer,[p]You cant beat the bacon thats for sure.[p]I was thinking you could just cut these into disc when done and make for easy serving on a platter for guest at a party.[p]The bacon stays on pretty well once cooked so it shouldnt be a problem.[p]

·
  • Boccie,
    Man, I hope you submitted the recipe to the BGE collection. This one is not to be forgotten.

·
  • BoccieBoccie Posts: 186
    BBQBluesStringer,[p]Thats a good idea, will do.
    ·