Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Photobucket Problems

Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,595
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Anyone besides me having a problem with Photobucket?

Spring "Why Is Potobucket Allways Picking On Me" Chicken
Spring Texas USA
·

Comments

• stikestike Posts: 15,597
    i got a login page that looked like a bad spoof site... hmmmm.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    I gave up on photobucket a year ago and switched to "Flickr" by yahoo, no more problems or viruses ;)
    ·
  • tach18ktach18k Posts: 1,607
    Not me works fine on serveral sites.
    ·
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,742
    Also having problems. When I open an album all the pics are on the left in a single verticle column.
    ·
  • That's what I got too. Some of it works and some doesn't work. I even closed it and re-opened and changed my password. Still the same garbage.

I'm sure they will fix it soon. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one.

Spring "Un-tweaking Is Like Un-erasing" Chicken
    ·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    I'm getting the wierd page also, but can still post pics off of it. That's how I did the one of our Buddy.

Mike
    ·
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
    Leroy, mine worked fine this a m.
    ·
  • Looks like they fixed it.

Thanks.

Spring "Life Goes On" Chicken
    ·
  • A suggestion to everyone for a simple image hosting site is Imgur. They really advertise it as the "simple image sharer" and it is. They integrate it into firefox with an add-in also if you use it (you should, or chrome)

I always use it for putting up quick images and getting the img links real fast. It's great for forums, and it'll resize the pictures so you don't kill other people's bandwidth while they are loading your posts. I know most of us have high speed now, but I always experience the lag while offshore and I'm gracious when someone has not posted links with 1MB picture files.

Give it a shot, and I hope this helps!
    ·
  • Thanks. I'll take a look.

Welcome to Eggdom

Spring "Old To The Egg Game" Chicken
    ·
  • thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    Works for me on my laptop, iPad, iPhone and workmdesktop, never have anynproblems with that application, just my slow Internet service....
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com
    You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name
    Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
    ·