Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Snow fun

ChuckChuck Posts: 812
edited 3:18PM in EggHead Forum
From my friend WooDoggies "when life hands you lemons....." We had no electricity for most of the day Wednesday. Fired up the BGE for a pizza and the chiminea for some heat, poured some wine, and had a nice midweek lunch with my wife. Not a bad way to spend an unplanned day off.

snowpizza.jpg
·

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,393
    Love that!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Dayum . . . that's looks really relaxing!
    ·
  • Bravo!! Absolutely the best winter picture I have ever seen on this site!
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Now, that's time well spent...Congratulations to you two
    ·
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Awsome :)
    That's giving the weather, the bird :laugh: :laugh:

Shane
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,266
    Now that makes snow seem like fun ;)
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,592
    Very nice ;)
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Great post and pic Chuck. Picture perfect. ;)
    ·
  • That's a great pic, how peaceful does that look
    ·
  • EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
    One word says it all: PRICELESS !
    ·
  • ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,731
    That's about as cool as it gets...love that...
    Packerland, Wisconsin

·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,391
    Chuck, that is way too cool! :)
    ·
  • ChuckChuck Posts: 812
    Thanks everyone for the nice comments....it was as good as it looks.
    ·
  • That is awesome.

The wife commented on how "cute" the BGE chiminea was when we purchased my egg. I get the feeling we will own one this coming summer.
    ·
  • The pic reminds me of a Corona commercial...but more local. Life is good.
    ·