Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Show - off

Options

Comments

• Kentucky Wildcat Fan
    Options
    You always have great pics
    Large & MiniMax in Lexington, KY
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    MR. Beli... 95° is not "beautiful". It is HOT!!! I have no idea what the temp was here today, but I don't think it got out of the 30s!

Now that I have that off my chest, :laugh:, you cook beautiful food, in a beautiful setting, and have a beautiful family to enjoy it! :) Good on ya, man!!!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• TXTriker
    TXTriker Posts: 1,177
    Options
    Sparky, enjoy that 71 while you have it. We didn't get that high today but tomorrow is supposed to be about that with some sun. I'm going to try to go riding tomorrow because Tuesday we have a low of 34 that we will send your way soon. I'm also thinking Baby Backs on Tuesday. Can't do much else in the rain.
  • Beli
    Options
    TKS Michael.....it's 74 now & I'm a bit cold.... :P
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Ha

ha

ha.

:P

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    Beautiful food, beautiful women, beautiful familia!

Get your woolies out mi amigo. I don't know how you can escape what we are about to get in a couple of days. Scary!

Mike
  • rsmdale
    rsmdale Posts: 2,472
    Options
    Tha weather is as hot as the food!! We had nice weather until today-now we have rain.That is a great looking meal Beli!

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
  • Beli
    Options
    Mike tks.......heard about it & making the most of it now. Keep warm
  • Beli
    Options
    Tks Dale to tell you the truth this is very unusual for this time of year. The cold's just around the corner......next week.. Cold for us anyway. BTW had a very nice malbec think it's called poesía unexpensive & pretty good. take care my friend
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Beli, Pink pork is a beautiful thing!! It all looks fabulous!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Beli
    Options
    TKS Molly it's pink beef BTW :laugh: sorry I didn't explain properly. Probably a bit hot to think straight :P
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    That's funny!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Those country style ribs look mighy good to me...95f in paradise? Yes, my friend, you are blessed. :)
  • Beli
    Options
    Tks mi amiga, Cold weather heading this way.... Well nothing to boast about :laugh:
  • RGBHV
    RGBHV Posts: 1,318
    Options
    That just looks great Beli.... (the food, the weather and the family)

But it's so unfair. I looked out at my tiki bar this afternoon (it's got a tarp over it for the winter and about 4" of snow on top) and I wished I could go outside and have a drink at the tiki bar!

Well, we're almost half way through the winter... kinda, sorta!

DSC01981.jpg

Michael
  • EggSimon
    EggSimon Posts: 422
    Options
    wow - what a great food !
  • Beli
    Options
    OMG makes me cold just looking at it, hope the weather starts getting better soon
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    Beli,

With all due respect....that's just too hot for me. :P
  • Beli
    Options
    TKS Simon is it the same with you, thinking you're having some leftovers for reheating & then never happens? :P They say reheated cooks taste better mostly, but I just can't prove it.
  • Beli
    Options
    I can just imagine :laugh:, the only good thing is it was dry & not humid like in the summer, so it felt rather pleasant not sweaty
  • Ripnem
    Options
    I always love that line. 'Dry Heat' 100 is 100 :laugh: our COLD is pretty dry too. :P pretty hard to be wet at 10 below zero though. :sick:
  • YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    Great pictures Beli...It was 74° here yesterday and raining now.

Larry
  • Beli
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Loren comes from the state of Sonora neighbouring Arizona, in the hot months there temps get very often to 50* C ( + 120* F), strangely enough it feels terribly hot but you don't sweat as much it's pretty dry, here with half that temp, you'd be sweating profusely & very uncomfortable, it's so humid. Don't worry I see your point ;)
  • Beli
    Options
    TKS Larry, we're expecting a big change in the weather this week, will get below freezing point so I've started to cover the plants.
  • YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    We will have to put our plants back under the house by Friday.

Larry
  • Mr Holloway
    Mr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Options
    Great post Beli
    Love the Thermapen
    I see you got the high speed blue :laugh:
    Great family shot :)

Shane
  • Ripnem
    Options
    We have super humid summers here and 85 can be stinkin hot. ;)
  • Lobicho
    Lobicho Posts: 557
    Options
    This is what I call some Beli Magic...
    Taking advantage of the bad weather down here...
    But there is a cold front coming...
    Now I feel bad I decided to rest the Egg this weekend..
    Lets hope next is a good one also...

AWESOME JOB MY FRIEND!!!!
    AWESOME...
  • Beli
    Options
    TKS Shane great feeling with my new gadget, there's no excuse now to egg to perfection....haha