Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Dinner Tonight: Sirloin Steak and Bison Burgers

edited 10:07PM in EggHead Forum
7e9cc6f1.png
047d2359.png
64fe107e.png
·

Comments

• YUM !
    Those look great! :woohoo: :woohoo:
    ·
  • PjoePjoe Posts: 224
    Now that looks fit to eat!
    LBGE AR SMALL BGE WOO RING
    ·
  • TXTrikerTXTriker Posts: 1,177
    That looks absolutely fantastic. Tell me about the Bison burgers. I've had them out and the seem a little too lean for me. Not nearly as much taste as a regular burger.
    ·
  • My wife likes them cause they are very lean. I will mix in chopped onion, garlic pepper and salt. This does make the pretty good. I do find it tough to keep them together when flipping them as they are so lean. I grill them inside a cast iron skillet and that keeps them intact plus gives them a nice sear on the outside. I'd try the onion, garlic pepper and kosher salt. That does make a big difference.
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Baaaaammmm! Looks very good! ;)
    ·