Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

some recent cooks and a question

2»

Comments

• highpresshighpress Posts: 694
    Sometimes it gets a little overwhelming.. All the expenses of raising a kid. I have no idea how we will handle 2 kids. Ryan is crawling around like crazy, and putting everything he can find in his mouth. I can't imagine 2 rugrats running around here. They'll drive me crazy!!! :blink: :blink:
    ·
  • srq2625srq2625 Posts: 262
    I've successfully used a simple ScotchBrite pad and water. Another solution that's worked for us is Cook Top Cleannig Creme for Smooth Top Ranges.
    ·
  • EggscaperEggscaper Posts: 213
    It may sound crazy but get a damp paper towel and dip it in some ashes from the Egg. then lightly scrub the dirty area. then just use a clean paper towel to wipe it clean. Also works great on your fireplace glass doors.

Doug
    Dallas,Ga.
    ·