Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

some recent cooks and a question

2»

Comments

• highpresshighpress Posts: 694
    Sometimes it gets a little overwhelming.. All the expenses of raising a kid. I have no idea how we will handle 2 kids. Ryan is crawling around like crazy, and putting everything he can find in his mouth. I can't imagine 2 rugrats running around here. They'll drive me crazy!!! :blink: :blink:
    ·
  • srq2625srq2625 Posts: 262
    I've successfully used a simple ScotchBrite pad and water. Another solution that's worked for us is Cook Top Cleannig Creme for Smooth Top Ranges.
    ·
  • EggscaperEggscaper Posts: 213
    It may sound crazy but get a damp paper towel and dip it in some ashes from the Egg. then lightly scrub the dirty area. then just use a clean paper towel to wipe it clean. Also works great on your fireplace glass doors.

Doug
    Dallas,Ga.
    ·