Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Briskit that is pre injected

ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,934
edited 8:31PM in EggHead Forum
I'm gonna do briskit for the super bowl, unfortunately had to get Wal-Mart meat for a test run. Any suggestions for this pre-seasoned/marinaded meat?
I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
·

Comments

• BBQThomBBQThom Posts: 33
    Question Are you saying the brisket you bought is already seasoned and injected?
    I have seen "enhanced" pork but not brisket, interesting
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,934
    Yeah, this is a "enhanced" briskit. But I couldn't be to picky so that's what I'm working with. Getting ready to throw it on and see how it goes.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
    Well smoker er up and tell us how it goes
    What rub did you decide to use?
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,934
    To start I just did a mix of salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and a little bit of red pepper. My wife likes sweeter bbq so I won't add much more to it til I pull it tonight and put a little of JB's Fatboy's Sweet Rub on it. It's made in a little town called Grafton, Nebraska. I really like their sauces and rubs.
    ·
    Well enjoy Brother and post a pic er two
    ·