Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

AS USUAL...you guys ALWAYS come through!

Options
Sandi
Sandi Posts: 107
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Need I say more than the subject line? I want ya'll to know that I APPRECIATE each and every one of you SOOOO MUCH! THANKS!

Comments

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Options
    Sandi,[p]Guys? Lots of gals post and/or have mucho input. No harm, no foul. Glad we all can help.[p]Spin

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Spin,[p]I think in the case above the writer was using the colloquial and informal definition of "guys" which includes both males and females. I use this often as well and I think the reason for its popularity is its connotations of friendlieness and closeness. "Just one of the guys!"[p]I need to get out more,
    Cornfed[p]

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Options
    Cornfed,[p]I agree and thanks for clarifying the wording so well (I remember when "gay" meant "happy"). I certainly intended nothing derogotory by my response (my apologies). I only wanted to share just credience with the talented women who post and/or stand aside those men that do. It is a real pleasure to recieve acknowledgement of your efforts. On this forum, we only respond to questions to help and a post of appreciation for such is much appreciated.[p]You need a large Egg:).[p]Spin
  • Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Cornfed,[p]""I think in the case above the writer was using the colloquial and informal definition of "guys" which includes both males and females.""[p]Ooooo, someone was awake in English class -- obviously from reading my posts - it wasn't me!![p]Tim - always date the college teacher
  • Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Tim M,[p]If truth be told, I'm just making it up as I go along. To quote Rodney Dangerfield in "Back to School" (OK...this may not be an exact quote but it's probably close):[p]"I've never been lucky dating teachers. I once went out with an English teacher, sent her a love letter, and she corrected it!"[p]Now showing that I REALLY need to get out more,
    Cornfed