Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

93 lbs since August

texas_archertexas_archer Posts: 56
edited 6:31AM in Weight Loss Forum
Well, I feel the need to brag. Ive lost 93 lbs since August. No, I didn't have surgery, but I did do the HCG diet, which I find pretty easy. I started at 350 and have basically been eating nothing but grilled chicken breast and steamfresh brocolli - but its working.
·

Comments

• Thats really alot of weight to lose in a short time. I am on Weight Watchers and have lost almost 60#'s since April and am proud of that. I started out 360 and weighed in earlier this week at 303#. Keep up the good work...I know I am.
    ·
  • down 99 lbs - one more pound to go to reach my goal for the year.
    ·
  • ClavinClavin Posts: 91
    good for you.

I have about 40lbs I would like to lose, but dang if I don't love food.

But I have the sweetest 3 year old girl at home and I want to see her grow up, I need to do it for her.
    ·
  • Congrats to all who lost the weight! I love hearing the success stories!
    ·
  • BBQThomBBQThom Posts: 33
    Good work
    ·