It's 4:14 am and I was stalking around the forum when I realized that I posted this new cookbook update on the OT board earlier today in error after reading posts there.
Having jumped the gun earlier this week I published a set of documents with too many errors, no page numbers, etc.
So, I worked out the kinks and the result is a 28 Mb 200 page PDF folder set up with page numbers, etc.
What an adventure this has been. Thanks for all the positive comments and emails. To the individuals that have been unable to get the previous links to work I am sorry
. This is thoroughly tested but still may not work for some...and for that I am sorry in advance. Let's hope not!
So here is link to the latest version of my often revised cookbook and after this I retire!
Big Green Egg Cookbook Revision 3
Keep On Eggin and enjoy!
SCREEN SHOTS OF THE SCREENS YOU SHOULD ENCOUNTER WHEN FOLLOWING THE GOOGLE DOCS LINK PROVIDED.
You can also get there from my BGE RECIPE BLOG SITE
Upon further review this morning, someone pointed out that my links differ from post to post, this is true, and I have NO IDEA WHY... so here is the set of links that, when at least I test them, all end up at the screens shown above. Apparently this will NOT be true for some of you...again sorry but hope this closes the case.
From My Blog the link is:
From THIS forum entry, the link is:
And they BOTH go to the same screen on my end...
And THIS is the link from the screen that tells you it allows you access on the screen I just pulled up. I don't understand why it keeps changing for sure.