Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Got it, now where??? Cook

Options
Bordello
Bordello Posts: 5,926
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
:whistle:
O.K. I finally got the cook book downloaded that thetbls was kind enough to share. Thank you thetbls.

So, doing several different things, it load fine, I took a real quick look, great, all is going well. I close out the window and back to something else.

Now, where did it go??? I can't find it.

Help before I get my rum out. (joking)
Bordello

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Bob, At the left bottom, there is a start/all programs button. Click that. I then click documents, then downloads. Hope that helps.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Bordello
    Options
    :(
    Thanks Molly,
    I had gone to docs. before but didn't know about downloads, file empty. So I don't know. I didn't see anything saying save to or I missed it. I can download it again if I don't have it. LOL at myself.

Cheers Dear Miss Molly,
    Bordello
  • LDD
    LDD Posts: 1,225
    Options
    sometimes downloads default to your desktop, check there as well.

you can also do a quick search. press windows key (the one with the windows symbol on it) and at the same time press F. if it's a pdf do a search for *.pdf if it's a word document search *.doc

or click on the start menu -> search. type in *.pdf

hope that helps
    context is important :)
  • Bordello
    Options
    Thanks LDD,
    Nothing come up but one Dell conrtact page. Guess I'll try downloading it again.

Regards,
    Bordello
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    go to download it again, but pay attention to where it is going to save it, and your other copy will be there.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante