Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Do I or Don\'t I ??

WeberWho
WeberWho Posts: 11,025
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We just bought our first home a few months ago and in the process off updating. Since we have to spray ceilings, prime/paint walls, and replace the kitchen floor we decided to wait on the move. Only figured it might save some hassle moving everything. After a few weeks of working on the house my friend stopped over and wanted a tour of the house. When giving him a tour of the house he peeked his head into the tub and said, "You need a new tub". What? Are you serious? "The tub floor has a few cracks in it" Crap! Ok, I didn't say crap. Might have said a few other words what came to mind! Never bothered looking in the tub since we haven't moved in. Well my two options were: patch kit or ripping out the tub. After 17 years and being the original tub, it was time for the graveyard. Pulled out the old saw and cut her down into pieces to fit through the bathroom door. After sawing out the tub I now had to figure out what to do with the tub scraps. My girlfriends Mom suggested to throw the big tub pieces in the back of my truck and tossing them in her townhome dumpster. She reassured me that it was no big deal to toss them in her dumpster on Sunday night if they had any extra room since Monday morning was trash day. The whole dumpster was near empty Monday morning at 12:30am. Tossed a few side walls in the dumpster and called it a night. When walking away from the dumpster I noticed a empty case of beer and some boxes sitting a few feet away from the dumpster. I figured since I was "borrowing" their dumpster I would be nice and toss the boxes in the dumpster for the complex and garbage man. Tossed the boxes in the dumpster and went back to toss the case of beer. Bent over to pick up the beer only to realize the beer case was untouched. Full case of beer unopened. Beer peeking out behind the handle. Once in a blue moon I might find some change on the ground when walking, but a full case of beer? That was new! Looked to see if the beer was expired. Wasn't expired. Was this a designated drop off spot for a few highschool kids? Maybe. Someone despise Bud Light? Possibly. A New Year's resolution? What a bad idea. Not really sure what the motive was. Must have not sat out very long. The beer would have frooze or exploded in the temps here in Minnesota. Tossed them back of the truck and now contemplating my winnings. Do I drink them or do I toss them out? I'm 99.8% sure I will crack a few open tommorow but looking for some input.

Beer.jpg
My Prize!!
"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota

Comments