Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone cooking for the playoffs today?

Options
Car Wash Mike
Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The KC Chefs eliminated themselves in week 5. You eggors enjoy the playoffs.[p]CWM

Comments

• Steve-B
    Steve-B Posts: 339
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,[p]The pastrami is on right now. I can't wait to try this thing. I am really looking forward to all four of these games. Go COLTS!!![p]Steve-B
  • Central Pork
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    I have a pre-made Papa Murphy's pizza I'm gonna do on the egg for the Rams/Falcons game. Last week I made some pre-game ABT's(my first time at those) and had post game pit beef. I know I'm gonna get clobbered for saying this, but I'm gonna do it anyway :)!!!!
    GO Rams............
    CP

• Pakak
    Pakak Posts: 523
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,[p]Not for today but ...[p]I've got some deer, that Eggor so kindly gave me, in the cure for jerky tomorrow. Looks really good and lean. I haven't cared much for deer before but neither did I care for buffalo much until I tried it as jerky. Looking forward to it!
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Steve-B,
    I can't wait for you to try that thing. Please inform us about the entire process.[p]Gotta love Peyton Manning.[p]CWM

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    CentralPork,[p]Let's see, Rams to Atlanta, home of BGE headquarters. I don't know why you might get clobbered? LOL[p]I like Papa Murphy's also.[p]Mike
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Pakak,[p]A friend of mine gave me deer sticks. Man they were good. Good luck with the jerky.[p]CWM
  • Steve-B
    Steve-B Posts: 339
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,[p]Its holding steady at 142° right now after 4 hours. This corned flat was just over 4lbs. If this tastes as good as it smells it will be great.[p]Steve-B
  • Daddyo
    Daddyo Posts: 224
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    Put a picnic roast and a brisket on last night. Coming along nicely. When they are resting, I'll put on the ABT's. This is really the standard egg gathering meal at my house. It has gotten to the point where people invite themselves.