Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just picked up Mr. Medium.

Options
Car Wash Mike
Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just picked up Mr. Medium for Arrowhead next year and a great cooker for my new wash. I do a lot of jerky and lunches there. Used BGE, which is great, not great to have a seasoned egg in the front passenger seat. For 4 1/2 hours, I got to smell the sweet egg with all its glorious features. All to get home and nothing to eat. Torture. Thanks again CP for the oppurtunity and especailly the donation for Friends of Kaleigh.[p]Mike

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    Car Wash Mike, 4.5 hours? One way? That means you passed thru a state or two doesn't it considering you're on the edge of MO? How did you get the lead on it or was that a thread here I missed?

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    RRP,[p]I'm at The Lake of The Ozarks, it is usually over hours 6 one-way. South KC to Cape Girardeau. Central Pork wanted a large and small and wanted to sell a medium. I wanted a medium. Talk about win - win.
    I also had business to conduct in Cape. [p]Mike

• JimboBQ
    JimboBQ Posts: 197
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    I used to travel a good bit to your area. I had a good customer in Marion and I have a supplier in Cape Girardeau. I also used to call on Campbell Mattress in Cape Girardeau. Nice people. That's nice country and it seems to get even more humid there than it does here in SC. I still travel to West Plains, MO occasionally.[p]Jimbo

Spartanburg, SC - 1 Large, 1 Small, 1 MiniMax and a Mini. I may have a problem...
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    JimboBQ,
    I live on the other side of the state in Missouri. Just visit Cape. Should we tell these fine folks about the "Home of the Throwed Rolls"? They are advertising over 13 million.[p]If you have been, you please tell, it has always been so busy, we haven't been able to get in.[p]CWM

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    Car Wash Mike, small world time again...My wife's grand parents (both gone now) lived in Oran, just down the road a piece from Cape. We've been to Lambert's several times. For those who don't know they got the name of the Home of Throwed Rolls, because when you want another of their delicious rolls rather than to bring a basket they just throw you one. Looking out over the room at any time you see rolls zooming through the air like soft lobbed baseballs. It's a very popular family restaruant.

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Central Pork
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    It was a pleasure to meet you and I am glad to be part of the circle of "Friends of Kaleigh". As for a seasoned egg being in your front seat for 4 1/2 hours, as you know it was all buckled in the front seat of my company car for my trip to work this morning. I drove 33 miles with the windows down in 15 degree weather. As you can imagine, it was one of my quicker commutes !! Even though this side of the state is "Rams" country I am proud that my former medium will be partying away next season at Arrowhead. Now I will watch the forum to see what you name the medium to go along with "Ms Mini". Here's to many years of smokin away at Arrowhead !!!!!!!!
    CP

• Central Pork
    Options
    Egg1.jpg
    <p />Car Wash Mike,
    Here is your egg as it anxiously awaited your arrival. (lol)

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    CentralPork,[p]You beat me too it. I was and still going to post a pic on well it was strapped in.[p]Rams visit Arrowhead, your'e compted for tics and you can still see your long lost egg again. LOL[p]Only got 2 for you.[p]Great pic,[p]CWM
  • Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    CentralPork,[p]Mr Medium....a stepchild no mo!![p]Great pic...would that be known as "Char....pooling?"[p]Congrats!![p]Chubby
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Central Pork
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    Who knows, maybe I'll be able to take you up on that generous offer...
    CP

• Central Pork
    Options
    Chubby,
    "Char pooling", now dat der's funny !!!!