Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

pizza dough and bread recipes

olblueolblue Posts: 42
edited 6:16PM in EggHead Forum
I've run across a new PBS show "Breaking Bread With Father Dominic"
Here is the link to his Pizza dough recipe and you can browse to his other bread recipes.

[ul][li]Pizza Recipe[/ul]
·

Comments

• SpinSpin Posts: 1,375
    ol-blue,[p]I haven't seen him on PBS either, but will now be looking. Thanks for the link.[p]Spin

·
  • Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    ol-blue, thanks for the tip..Dave Spence (Dr.Chicken) will love this one as well..Hope your looking Dave.
    When making some pizza dough I happened to grab a bag of the Hodgson (?) wheat bread to dust the counter top and it worked its flavor into the crust. I thought at the time is was a good blend.
    Added site to my favorites as old monks and friars are never wrong. BTW...do you have a time posting on his show?
    :-)
    Cheers..C~W

·
  • olblueolblue Posts: 42
    Char-Woody,
    On Maryland Public TV it's on at 4:00 pm right after my other favorite, The Two Fat Ladies (just add a pound of butter and proper bacon). If you are not in Maryland check your Public TV web page

·
  • Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    ol-blue, thanks..will do..Hope the Friar is there. :-)

·