Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Going stir crazy

Options
2»

Comments

• tach18k
    tach18k Posts: 1,607
    Options
    What you need is a west coast office here is SoCal. Did I say it was 66 degrees and sunny today?
  • stevesails
    Options
    Here in michigan, I guess we just know how to handle it, 4 inches is nothing. no schools closed and you just go to work. we use a lot of salt, and plows are everywhere.
    Kinda weird when you start seeing front end loaders parked int he shopping malls in december. Just to move th snow around.
    After two days the roads are clear and most of the partking lots are down to the asphalt.

It is cold. but coats and gloves are easy.

And I have a rule, you can either complain about the cold or complain aout the heat. Pick one.
    XL   Walled Lake, MI

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    or move to san diego

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    i don't know how you can live like that :laugh:
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante