Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sunshine State Eggfest Update:

Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
edited 3:25PM in EggHead Forum
Tickets sales are going good and I see a lot of names from last year Fest and lots of good friends attending again this year.

There will be a letter going out to all cooks, more for the ones that never cooked before at a Eggfest. This will be a guide to help you not forget what you will need to bring and what to expect. Looking forward seeing everyone at this years Eggfest. Thank You

• a question on this eggfest venue. Will there be any discounts available for purchases at this eggfest? If so, where can one find purchase information?
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    John, here's the link with all the info. It's a great location with all the activities on the hotel property right on the beach.
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,971

Does this help?

You doing pizza this year?
  • Do you mean that someone actually remembers that I cooked pizza at an eggfest? Those were the good ol' days way back when we were at the State Park in Ocala :)

Wife is still not sure she wants to go. I asked about making it a 'family weekend'. Her response was to ask if we only had to be at the eggfest for an hour or so...

What are you cooking?
  • PattyOPattyO Posts: 883
    What's the latest count, cooks plus tasters?
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,971
    See me at the after party. Pomegranate martinis are one option.
  • Registered and ready to go sir!!! :laugh:
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    John, the eggfest is at the hotel. She can be on the beach while your at the fest and only be 20' apart. Ocala was nice but this location is way better.