Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

MA Grilling!

Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
edited 12:25AM in EggHead Forum
18 inches and counting on the Poop deck this morning. We are "girding our Loins" and marinating them too. Will put a couple on that snow covered beast this evening.

Cpt'n
DSC_0194-1.jpg

Comments

• 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    I guess the snow is up his knees out there at the grill. Maybe you should take him a chair and a bowl of soup. B)
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,316
    hope you stocked up on milk bread and cheese, snowed in all winter, doom and gloom :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Funny you mentioned that. We went to the market yesterday and I commented to the bagger that I bet we were the only customers today to not buy either bread or milk. She said they were their biggest sellers of the day.
  • WingRiderWingRider Posts: 326
    Sun is out and 57 degrees here :woohoo:
    We are in whatcha call yer "Snow belt"
  • Keeping pace with you, about 18 inches now in N. Andover, about 20 miles north of Boston. I'm regretting not moving the egg closer to the back door, right now, it's about 10 yards away across an expanse of fresh snow.
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,913
    This crap is HEAVY and WET!

We're right on the snow/rain/heavy wet snow line all the time. Just got in from snow blowing and I'll post a couple of pictures in a little bit.
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    my oldest boy usually gives up after 15 minutes of shoveling. he cleaned the cars, then did a path literally all the way around the house. i went to check on him, and had a laugh. he shoveled out the egg, too. :laugh:
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    Ha! That's cool! You will have to keep him around longer than usual. Maybe get him a house next door to you for :ermm: old age! :woohoo:
    DSCN1388.jpg

The little woman trying to help me.

DSCN1390.jpg

Plows do such a good job of filling the end of my driveway
    Wanna send him down here for a little 'visit'? I'll let him stay up late, drink beer and look a Playboy if he wants. ;)
    Man you got dumped on and crapped on. Good thing you got a snow blower. My leaf blower would never touch that. :blush: It does blow 200mph so it does good with a couple of inches of snow. ;)
    right now he'd be sold on the "staying up late" part, more than anything else.

got a year or two before he's no longer a "boy", thankfully. still, it went too fast
    his little brother is usually the first to help. real good worker... will try to keep them close when we are in our dotage :laugh:
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    just got power back here. Heavy stuff today. Glad I had a fireplace put in when we built the house...kept us warm....

Will definitely go wood stove in the basement once we get it finished.
  • Only got about 4 inches here on the Cape, wet slush.
    We have a good 20 inches but it is light and fluffy,hasn't been above freezing all day.
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,358
    Are you like in a...
  • DnormanDnorman Posts: 117
    Wo Wo man why is there snow on those grills there?
  • WingRiderWingRider Posts: 326
    Crystal River Fla.
  • GregCGregC Posts: 49
    And we freak out here in Alabama over just a couple of inches although we usually get ice first. WOW

GregC
    B)
  • How do I post a pic?
    You better not post that one. It's not in focus. ;)

2011-01-12_11-11-10_29.jpg