Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Catching Up

Options
Capt Frank
Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello All, I have been offline and off the forum for a while, so I thought I had better try to catch up a little.
First a shot of the beautiful Homosassa river and one of my son on the only day we got to fish.5350196836_8124041d4a.jpg
PC040001 by Capt Frank1, on Flickr
5349586485_4728b49752.jpg
PC040003 by Capt Frank1, on Flickr
Next a few wings and some brussel sprouts :)
5349563671_cbf935ef5c.jpg
P1060009 by Capt Frank1, on Flickr
5349564243_ebddd32540.jpg
P1060012 by Capt Frank1, on Flickr
5350176028_30c614f831.jpg
P1060014 by Capt Frank1, on Flickr
5349564761_c90e57f131.jpg
P1060013 by Capt Frank1, on Flickr
And a little game hen :P
5349575071_e0b53d7932.jpg
P1110001 by Capt Frank1, on Flickr
5349575563_961faefb80.jpg
P1110006 by Capt Frank1, on Flickr
Thanks for looking, I'm finally back home and will be on here more often. Hope everyone had a great holiday season :cheer:

Comments

• 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Hi Frank. I've been wondering about you. Looks like you have been doing very well. I could use a big dose of warm weather. See you around. ;)
  • Chief Chef
    Options
    Picked the right time to not be "Sometimes in Cincinnati" Everything looks good to me.
  • misfit
    misfit Posts: 358
    Options
    Nice to see you back onboard Capt. Hope all is well with you and yours. Sure could make good of some fresh fish up here, not ready for ice fishing...
  • Capt Frank
    Options
    Thanks Tim,
    My son lives in Johnson City. He has a trade show every year in Orlando in early Dec. I drove down from Cincy, picked up him and one of his buddies, and we came here to fish for a few days. Nice weather, but cool and no fish. All good though, we don't get to spend a lot of time together ;)
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Hi, Frank. I've been wondering where you were. I am glad to hear you are here and not in Ohio! The egging looks like it's going along just fine.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • Capt Frank
    Options
    Thanks Misfit and Faith,
    Yes, it is good to be back home, even though it is a little cool, it is sure better than the rest of the country.
    The egging hasn't stopped, only my computer time. It seems like we have been on the road constantly since Thanksgiving. I don't mean to sound like Scrooge, but I am glad the holidays are behind us :laugh:
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Welcome home Frank! Water is beautiful!
    I am waiting on Ken, the wine guy. He's been out of town. Just so you know. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Nolan
    Nolan Posts: 26
    Options
    Looks good fellow egger!!! Spring Hill egger here right around the corner.
  • Capt Frank
    Options
    Thanks Molly, no hurry, whatever works for you :)
  • Capt Frank
    Options
    Hi Nolan, nice to hear from you. We should get together sometime. I am just west of 19 on Halls River Rd. :)
  • eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    Frank, good to see you're safe and sound and still egging! :)

Looks like paradise on the Homosassa River in Florida.