Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

importing value from MS excel into MS access

Options
2»

Comments

• stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    I didnt want to be an ass and point it out. glad you caught it
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Shouldn't there be a few more x's and a couple of square pies or something? :huh:
  • SangKisuke
    Options
    i will try ur code Fidel,thanx a lot. i moght need ur help more if i doesnt work.

others, i am sorry for getting totally lost and settle down in a wrong forum. but i do like egg.:)
  • LDD
    LDD Posts: 1,225
    Options
    Carolina Q wrote:
    I gotta ask... Dude, why are you HERE? We COOK stuff! On a GRILL! Many of us Excel at it, but most of us probably don't have Access to the information you need.
    :woohoo: that's too funny
    context is important :)
  • Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    You know, for a posting from someone who obviously had the wrong forum, there were actually some really nice responses. People here are the greatest. Maybe that is what SangKisuke had heard and decided to give it a try. I also think he answered WessB's question the other day: "Why do we have an OT forum?"
    If anything ever deserved to be on the OT forum, this was it! He didn't even give us a PI R SQUARE so we could debate whether it should be PI or CAKE.
  • cherokeer
    Options
    I thought this was an egg site. Since anything apparently goes does anyone know how to get rid of a hangnail or maybe change a tire? :P :P :P
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    Hangnail - a good pair of cuticle nippers works best. Cut it as close to where it is still attached to the nail bed. If infected, lance it with a disinfected stick pin, drain, and give it a good swabbing of rubbing alcohol. Should clear in a day or two.

Tire - loosen the lug nuts just enough to break the tension before putting the car up on the jack. Then remove your lug nuts, swap tires, and finger tighten the lug nuts. Lower the car then tighten the lugs in an opposing pattern to OEM torque specifications.
  • Chief Chef
    Options
  • LDD
    Options
    after thinking about this thread this morning... I realized that this person probably thought that they were on Egg Head Cafe.... which is a technology related site (mostly .Net)
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    That's gotta be it. That was sure nice of you to help out any way :).

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• LDD
    Options
    thanks SmokeyPitt :)

Chief Chef that's great! haha
  • troutman
    troutman Posts: 498
    Options
    It is time to tighten your nuts, buddy. I think one of the screws is getting a bit loose.