Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thanks Elfster Tony R

icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,157
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Came home Sat and this was sitting on my counter!.

Can't wait to try everything.

elfchristmas.jpg
·

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,365
    Let me know how you like that white Gibson white sauce. You got alot of cooking to do.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Molly, if you want to a clone

Alabama White Barbecue Sauce

Ingredients:
    1 cup mayonnaise
    1 cup cider vinegar
    1 tablespoon lemon juice
    1 1/2 tablespoons black pepper
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    1/4 teaspoon cayenne
    Preparation:
    Mix ingredients together and refrigerate for at least 8 hours before using. Brush lightly over chicken, turkey or pork during the last few minutes of grilling. This barbecue sauce is also great as a dipping sauce so set some aside before you start grilling to serve on the table
    ·
    Cool, thanks Dan! Do you like it? I can't wrap my head around a white meat sauce. For pasta, yes.
    I'll give it a try.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    ·
  • ForniaFornia Posts: 451
    Molly,
    I made it using the above recipe, and our gang loved it! It's different (especially for my people), but very, very good.
    ·
    Thanks for the feedback Jason.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,716
    Molly it is good stuff but it is a different flavor profile. It is used locally to dip chicken in after smoking (baptism by white sauce) You can then serve some on the side and you are good to go.
    ·
    Thanks Gene. Think I'll be trying it next weekend with some chick parts.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
  • SqueezeSqueeze Posts: 707
    The Greek sauce is amazing. We use the white on all kinds of meat, even dip pizza into it. Mix it 50/50 with slaw dressing for a kicked up slaw too. You got hooked up!
    ·
  • icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,157
    Thanks for the info!!!
    ·