Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Forgotten Username

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
I can't remember the username I originally used when I created my account. How can I retrieve it? Can it be sent to my email address?

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Smokin' Joe,

We do have a user called "Smokin' Joe" (with a space). I'm not positive this is your account though. You can request a new password email which will include your username via the "Forgot my password" link in the left panel.

We have an FAQ item on this here: http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=131&Itemid=182

If this is not your handle, or your email address has changed (last login was back in 2005 for this account), then let me know and we'll get you going (I may need to update your email address if it has changed).
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi WMK,

The link you provided is helpful if one has forgotten their password. My problem is I have forgotton my username, not my password, so I cannot use that link because it requires a username.

I am not the same person that you referred to that last logged on in 2005. If need be I can change my handle to something else to avoid confusion, but I can't get in until I know my username. Can you email me the username I used when I originally registered?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi WMK,

The link you provided is helpful if one has forgotten their password. My problem is I have forgotton my username, not my password, so I cannot use that link because it requires a username.

I am not the same person that you referred to that last logged on in 2005. If need be I can change my handle to something else to avoid confusion, but I can't get in until I know my username. Can you email me the username I used when I originally registered?
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Smokin_Joe,

I'm not sure which account is yours; however, you can try logging in using your email address as your username (I've just added this feature as part of Eggtoberfest registration). That may get you in if you remember your password but have forgotten only the username.

If that doesn't work, then I need to know your email address so that I can locate your account. You can email it to me at "registrations at eggheadforum dot com"; or, post it here obfuscated as I did for "registrations" (to make it hard for spammers to read it).
  • Smokin' Joe
    Options
    Thanks, that worked!

Joe
  • how can i resign on....i forgot username....i think i recall my password but not the username caus i havent signed on in over 1 yr