Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Whats your favorite beer?

Big PapaBig Papa Posts: 220
edited 1:44PM in Off Topic
I got your favorite Seasonal beer.

Now what is your goto beer that you love to drink>?
·

Comments

• Big PapaBig Papa Posts: 220
    My Seasonal Favorite is " Summit Winter Ale"

My beer that I absolutly Love is : New Belgium Abbey Ale
    ·
  • Pabst Blue Ribbon. It won the most coveted beer tasting event of all time in 1893.
    ·
  • Since I live on the West Coast, but grew up on the East Coast, I have to specify:

East Coast = Yuengling

West Coast = Fat Tire

;)
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup... Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,848
    then I'll bet you would like Blue Moon Belgian-style Wheat Ale! You ought to at least try one! I tell the wife it's actually a combination health drink because it goes so well with a fresh navel orange! :laugh:
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • Dales pale ale by Oskar Blues brewery. They are out of Colorado. Excellent beer.
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    free.
    ·
  • ShwiezzeeShwiezzee Posts: 304
    Anything Cold :) But what I buy is Grasshopper or Traditional a Calgary brewery called Big Rock.
    I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike Bar.
    ·
  • FatMikeFatMike Posts: 464
    hudepohl...Hudy Delight....the Queen City beer
    ·
  • Killian's Red
    ·
  • Newcastle Brown Ale
    ·
  • LambchopsLambchops Posts: 166
    Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.
    ·
  • ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    Seasonal: Sam Adams Winter Lager

Favorite: Stone Arrogant Bastard (oak aged)
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,302
    day to day drinking beer would be hands down guinness. i do like that polygamy porter though i cant get it here, take one home for the wives, you cant have just one :)
    ·
  • ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    I am with you on the guinness. I like the draught and the extra stout. Stone is too expensive around here so guinness is my go to. But when I go back to SoCal it's Stone time!
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352
    Younger's Tartan and Kilkenny.

Molson Canadian for everyday beer.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    If you're in Wisconsin this brewery is my all time favorite for hand crafted brews. They are the best. I have no one favorite beer because I change it up so often. A standby I most often drink at a tavern is Guinness Stout or Harp Lager.
    Here's more info.
    www.newglarusbrewing.com
    ·
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,100
    Red Hook ESB (Seattle)
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
    ·
  • RoudyRoudy Posts: 431
    If you haven't had Russian River Brewery's Pliny the Elder you really haven't had a BEER. My second choice is Bell's Hopslam. It's a seasonal that's shipping tomorrow, and I can't wait for it.
    ·