Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Is your Big Green Egg still cooking even though it’s cold out? We hope so! We love the opportunity to cook heartier meals on the EGG during the winter. Some recipes you definitely want to try are Double Smoked Potatoes, BBQ Chicken Soup, Monte Cristo Sandwich and Breakfast Quiche. These are sure to keep your stomach warm & full! We can’t wait to see what winter-inspired dishes you cook!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Whats your favorite beer?

Big PapaBig Papa Posts: 220
edited 2:18PM in Off Topic
I got your favorite Seasonal beer.

Now what is your goto beer that you love to drink>?

Comments

• Big PapaBig Papa Posts: 220
    My Seasonal Favorite is " Summit Winter Ale"

My beer that I absolutly Love is : New Belgium Abbey Ale
  • Pabst Blue Ribbon. It won the most coveted beer tasting event of all time in 1893.
  • Since I live on the West Coast, but grew up on the East Coast, I have to specify:

East Coast = Yuengling

West Coast = Fat Tire

;)
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup... Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee
  • RRPRRP Posts: 17,338
    then I'll bet you would like Blue Moon Belgian-style Wheat Ale! You ought to at least try one! I tell the wife it's actually a combination health drink because it goes so well with a fresh navel orange! :laugh:
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • Dales pale ale by Oskar Blues brewery. They are out of Colorado. Excellent beer.
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    free.
  • ShwiezzeeShwiezzee Posts: 304
    Anything Cold :) But what I buy is Grasshopper or Traditional a Calgary brewery called Big Rock.
    I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike Bar.
  • FatMikeFatMike Posts: 464
    hudepohl...Hudy Delight....the Queen City beer
  • Killian's Red
  • Newcastle Brown Ale
  • LambchopsLambchops Posts: 166
    Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.
  • ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    Seasonal: Sam Adams Winter Lager

Favorite: Stone Arrogant Bastard (oak aged)
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 18,446
    day to day drinking beer would be hands down guinness. i do like that polygamy porter though i cant get it here, take one home for the wives, you cant have just one :)
  • ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    I am with you on the guinness. I like the draught and the extra stout. Stone is too expensive around here so guinness is my go to. But when I go back to SoCal it's Stone time!
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,873
    Younger's Tartan and Kilkenny.

Molson Canadian for everyday beer.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,429
    If you're in Wisconsin this brewery is my all time favorite for hand crafted brews. They are the best. I have no one favorite beer because I change it up so often. A standby I most often drink at a tavern is Guinness Stout or Harp Lager.
    Here's more info.
    www.newglarusbrewing.com
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,338
    Red Hook ESB (Seattle)
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
  • RoudyRoudy Posts: 431
    If you haven't had Russian River Brewery's Pliny the Elder you really haven't had a BEER. My second choice is Bell's Hopslam. It's a seasonal that's shipping tomorrow, and I can't wait for it.