Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: It would be a dream come true

Bacchus
Bacchus Posts: 6,019
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum

Comments

• elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    If you believe..... :)
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Where are the Cowboys :whistle:
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Talk about FANTASY FOOTBALL! :laugh:
  • Hoss
    Where they oughta be! :evil: :)
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    I think you're forgetting something...

tom_brady.jpg

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Carolina Q
    Amen.

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• elzbth
    He's the man....every year that I have been lucky enough to draft him for FF I have finished in the money (this year is no exception).... ;)
  • Hoss
    Gotta say....He IS GOOD even if I can't stand him. :sick: Guess I oughta be glad he does'nt QB for the Joneses! ;)
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    can't stand him? i keep looking for a reason to dislike him. guy never says a bad thing about anyone, never blames anyone for mistakes, no trash talk...

maybe it's just jealousy :laugh:
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Hoss
    ;) I think you may be right! :)
  • Carolina Q
    Hoss wrote:
    Guess I oughta be glad he does'nt QB for the Joneses! ;)

I really haven't been much of a football fan since Bart Starr retired. Seriously. But I pay enough attention that I have to say it's SOOOO good to see JJ losin'! America's Team, indeed! :laugh: Gonna be great watchin' the SB in Texas Stadium this year! Hahahahaha. Wonder if JJ will be in his box?

Pats fan or not though, you do have to hand it to Brady. He really is unbelievable.

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• stike
    did fine with Matt C. when Tom was on the bench, and even Hoyer did ok last game. plug and play, BB makes do with what he has. Tom was a back-up, after all, and took time to find his legs.

Great QB, but if they lost him tomorrow, i think BB would find a way to win without him.

they're gonna name that thing the "Bellichick Trophy" some day. :laugh:
  • Carolina Q
    stike wrote:
    they're gonna name that thing the "Bellichick Trophy" some day. :laugh:

Suppose he will smile then?

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    This post is funny! The Cowboys are getting more attention here than the teams in the playoffs! It goes to show they ARE Americas' Team! :woohoo: :evil:
  • stike
    oh he smiles. three times so far that we have seen on national tv.

but have you ever watched the local 'BZ "patriots all access" shows? that guy actually has a personality. it's just he doesn't act like a buffoon or boast or rant for effect. it's just a job, not a sideshow. no distractions. i keep waiting for him to go mental or cheer... hahaha

nope. just "another game to get ready for"
  • Carolina Q
    Nope. They're just the team America loves to hate. Unless you're from Texas, of course. :)

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Hoss
    Agreed.He is a great QB.I have to admit it but I don't havta like it. ;) I don't even dislike JJ's team,just JJ! :)
  • Carolina Q
    stike wrote:
    oh he smiles. three times so far that we have seen on national tv.

Those weren't smiles. Gas, I think.

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• elzbth
    His dedication to the game has been verrrryy rewarding to me. We draw Thursday for a playoff league - hope like heck I get him again!
  • Hoss
    It ain't the team that makes me PU.E :sick: it's the owner.I was ALWAYS a fan til he bought em.He makes Bernie Madoff and our fine politicians look like choirboys! ;)
  • Jeffersonian
    Jeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Seattle beating NO??? That's not a fantasy, it's a delusion!
  • stike
    no. that shiny metal thing he was holding led me to think it was a smile. :laugh:

i personally think we need a new coach. he only won 3 out of 4 of the damn superbowls . and if they stumble into the superbowl this year, that means he will have only made it to the big show on average every other year. not good enough....
  • Jeffersonian
    Jeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    The VS model missus only adds to the annoyance.
  • Hoss
    EGGZACTLY! :laugh:
  • Hoss
    I never saw him make the first play. :blink: I thought the team and all the good coordinators did a great job after Bellfrey went senile and started makin some sorta secret movies.Just FUNNIN.PLEASE don't bash me. B)
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    The Obstacles between the Falcons and the Lombardi trophy are a plenty, not the least of which is Brady/Belichick. But Atlanta is the No.1 seed in the NFC, having to win but 2 games to make it to Dallas. If the Saints can do it, so can the Falcons.
  • Carolina Q
    stike wrote:
    i personally think we need a new coach.

maybe you could get rex ryan.

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• stike
    aw that "taping" thing is misunderstood by about 99% of the people who bring it up all the time. hahaha

you could tape during the game, just not from the sidelines. had to be "under cover". and it couldn't be used DURING THE GAME for advantage. and it wasn't used during the game.

anyway...

pretty sure they have had a better record SINCE, so there was obviously no advantage. ;)

there's plenty of objective discussion of that out there. just not on jets forums.

:laugh:
  • stike
    three game season. nice having that bye week.

when the pats had a first round bye last time, all we heard on the radio for two weeks was whether the bye (rest) would hurt :laugh: them. no one knows what to talk about now.