Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Woosday!!

cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Some archives

Still waiting on Mack the Yak to grow and kill and eat.

YAK3A_640-1.jpg

My Mom, a master knitter, has a friend that makes her own yarn. She has done numerous animals. She is scoping out the shears for Mack's hair. That's the green way. :laugh: :whistle:;)

39717_1496904376776_1059104840_31492991_7923156_n.jpg

600_17096792.jpg
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Garden of the Gods? Impressive place.

Mike
  • cookn biker
    It's in my back yarn Mike. :whistle: You're welcomed anytime. :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Shoulda known you when.

Mike
  • cookn biker
    I've got a picture of my fathers Mom and Dad at the Balancing Rock. Also at Niagra Falls, N.Y. side.
    I've partied all over that place growing up here, all the kids do.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Love the photos Molly - Garden of the Gods is a very cool sight. You are blessed to live in such beautiful surroundings. :)
  • cookn biker
    Thanks. Where are your photos woman!! :laugh: :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  •  
    Great photos Molly, I love your second one. I have a few from the archives too.

DSC_0282AA_640.jpg

DSC_0263_640.jpg

DSC_0071A_640.jpg

DSC_0561A_640.jpg

DSC_0746A_640.jpg

Have a great week All,

Blair

• cookn biker
    Lovely Blair!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    My photo may seem unusual, but here goes. This past Mother's Day my family gathered to celebrate with my Mom. These are the hands of myself, my mother, my sisters, my neices, and my great neices. I had wanted to have this photograph made for some time, glad we were able to do it....I treasue the day. :)

5.jpg
  • What a WONDERFUL photo!!!!!!!!!!!!

would love a great big pring!
  • cookn biker
    Nice times Kari!!! Love the Royal Gorge pic!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    That, my dear, is priceless!!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Rib Bones
    Rib Bones Posts: 449
    Very cool photo!! What a treasure.
  • Roudy
    Roudy Posts: 431
    Picking up big rocks? Heck my daughter and I handled a pretty big one ourselves.
    DSC_0418.jpg
  • cookn biker
    Where is that at?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    "from the archives" is the theme?

Xeggs.jpg

Xarlo_janis.jpg

how to fold paper to make a snowflake. it is all in the folding...
    snowflake_folding.jpg

me, at age 5 or 6 going to see santa
    christmas_story.jpg

look familiar?
    christmas.jpg

my idea for an offset handle (flashback-free)
    BGEhandle.jpg

me, simpsonized
    homersimpsonjeff.jpg

the coolest picture ever taken
    best_picture_ever.jpg
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • cookn biker
    Ha, wonderful! I named my first dog after Webster. He was a black fuzzy cockapoo. His mom was white, named Cocaine.
    Nice archive pics...biting the tounge...
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Webster? WEBSTER?!?!!?
    whatchootawkinabout, willis?

that there is Arnold. Gary Coleman.

i bought a Gary Coleman Grill the other day. only does a small hamburger at a time
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    well I use a Coleman ice chest aka a Coleman casket!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.