Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

guess its that time again

Options
fishlessman
fishlessman Posts: 32,754
edited November -1 in Weight Loss Forum
think i gained half back from what i lost last year :ermm: :laugh: thats actually pretty good for me :laugh: not sure what the plan is this year, maybe cut back on the booze and just drink guinness :laugh:
fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

Comments

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    I was surprised to find out that Guiness is relatively low in calories...and it fills you up so you don't drink or eat as much :).

I'm cutting out alcohol of any kind for a couple of weeks. I like to do that anyway every once in a while just to make sure that I can ;).

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,754
    Options
    yep, its hard to drink more than about 18 pints in a night :laugh: and you can give up food on a guinness diet ;)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • FatDog
    FatDog Posts: 39
    Options
    SmokeyPitt wrote:
    I'm cutting out alcohol of any kind for a couple of weeks. I like to do that anyway every once in a while just to make sure that I can ;).
    Ditto to that. I quit for a month at the time now and then just to make sure.
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    A month is impressive! I haven't gone that long for a while.

I quit for about 16 years once. You know...birth until I turned 16 :).

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.