Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini cook

Options
cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It's been a few months since the mini has had any action. Bomba shrimp, spicey sausage and fried spinich with a squeeze of lemon and Hawiian salt.

001-50.jpg

002-46.jpg

It was delish!!
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Fornia
    Fornia Posts: 451
    Options
    Looks awesome Molly!

Of course I'm still dreaming about that stuff y'all call Bomba! :blush:
  • thechief96
    thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Options
    As always Molly..."Lookin' Good" :P
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Really? If Steven promises to bring some to Minesoooota, I'll send you some. I'm a little low.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Easy cook Dave, thanks.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Mmmmmmmmm Molly I can almost taste that. I would have thought you used that mini more often
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    Looks great.Why you been dissin tha mini? :huh:
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm gooooooooooooood
  • Fornia
    Fornia Posts: 451
    Options
    cookn biker wrote:
    Really? If Steven promises to bring some to Minesoooota, I'll send you some. I'm a little low.

You're are too kind! What I need....is to get myself to a Fest, meet some of you folks finally, and maybe be lucky enough to buy a bottle from someone who has it to offer. To quote Wayne & Garth, "I'm not worthy".

Sittin here trying to figure out an Eggfest I can commit to attending, but work deals me some travel, so it's always dicey.

Our family is heading to Jamaica in 2 weeks with a gang of 8 total. 7 Ladies...and me. B):blush: Irie!!

Then it's hopefully off to the Super Bowl (work related). But a Colts win this year would be nicer than last. :whistle:

See....this stuff gets in the way of an Eggfest. :blush:
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Thanks Beli!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • BobS
    BobS Posts: 2,485
    Options
    Outstanding combo!
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I've been cooking with pot's that won't fit on it. :whistle:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    B)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Thanks Bob!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Options
    Yumm, yum! Sure looks tasty to me... ;)
  • CVDSmokeShack
    Options
    Molly;
    One could taste that from here; great looking cook!
  • Mr. & Mrs Potatohead
    Options
    That...My dear, will do just fine!
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Looking good, Molly. I like the CI you are using there.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • deepsouth
    deepsouth Posts: 1,796
    Options
    great looking stuff. i've got bomba shrimp on the todo list now.
  • Mr Holloway
    Mr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Options
    Nice meal Molly
    Just enjoying our first jar of Bomba.
    I could see how that would be killer on shrimp :)

Shane