Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Certified Angus Tomahawks Extravaganza

BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
edited 12:37PM in EggHead Forum
Our hosts highly concentrated in preparing the Tomahawks & some ABT's

Rubbed the Tomahawks with " Señor Beli's Holy Smokin Chipotle " Thanks to Richard Fla...It was delicious of course :whistle:

Yabadabadooooooo...Flintone's size ..used a Muga Prado Enea cork as a size reference...

The guests decided to take this photo while the hosts disappeared for a "rest " I think that's how they call it over there :laugh: :whistle:

On to the XL...380* dome and the ABT's around...

Pulled at 135* - 140* internal, some a bit over that

Ready.... :woohoo:

Plated... :woohoo: :woohoo:

The girls loved it & wanted "maaaaaaas" (more).. :P

There were also Angus Short Ribs & Cabrería tenderloin steak, "The most succulent beef cut which comes from the tenderloin attached to the bone nearest to the back part of beef". Accompanied with nice reds followed by desserts.

The Veredict: AWESOME!!! A unique culinary experience combining some of the best aromas, flavours & textures.

All in all.. A collection of wonderful moments shared with great friends.

Have a great day!!!!!

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Nice bones Beli!! Huge is right! You all are party animals!! :laugh: :)
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Yabba Dabba Doo! Your cooks and photos continue to amaze!! Happy New Year
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,937
    Great looking meal! See you are still smuggling drugs into Mexico!
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Molly.....It's good to be a party animal :laugh:
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392

Greg, That's a great handle :laugh: All the best to you & yours....
    :laugh: :laugh: Only the ones that come from Florida...TKS again buddy, your presents are invaluable
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    GOODGOSHAMITEE! Beli you have posted some beautiful cooks in the past but THIS ia whole new level!OUTSTANDING!
    Rebecca.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you are always accurate & right down to the point.
    Hoss......Just a few Bones :laugh:
  • It looks like a wonderful dinner. I would want maaaaaas too!

Happy New Year to you and Lauren and Valeria!
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 4,045
    Very fun cook, as you normally do.
    One of the very few time you will ever make the XL BGE look small. :laugh:
    I think it's trick photography. Looks very similar to my Small BGE with small lamb chops.
    Thank you,

Galveston Texas
    Hey Faith, Likewise Have a great year in that beautiful place of yours, actually the couple on the extreme right on the 4th photo is from Orlando Fla. perhaps next Fla fest we can invite them
    :laugh: Good point....Tell you a secret mi amigo, I've also tasted those ones in your pic & they are phenomenal....One of the very few cases when size DOES NOT matter.... :laugh:
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,521
    Just keeps getting better and better: your cooks my friend.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Tks Mickey...Charging batteries for Salado...Please let me know if there is anything you or Linda would like me to bring OK?
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Beli that looks outstanding!! And the steaks look pretty good too.Had to be a fun night for all.

• Yes, Beli, they should come to FL fest. Watch for when the tickets go on sale and tell them to buy them right away.
    TKS Dale, It was great & nobody was hungry in the end :P
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Wow, My Friend! Ya gotta have an XL just to do the cook!
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Hey Beli
    If they keep feeding you like that.
    You'll never go home :laugh:
    Looks great

Hey Mike, Tell you what I got the handle you kindly gave me,on my mini, Darian got me the new bands so now it's looking great, will sends pics tomorrow
    Shane.....I'm thinking about a Belifest starting in Monterrey & including Texas, Florida, Atlanta, Canada & everything in between :P
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Hey Beli I thought you were talking about some of these...Looks GREAT.

LOL yeap that's the idea Larry, yours look pretty original though
  • MACMAC Posts: 442

The way you "Q" I bet you could make them taste good on that MINI. LOL
  • OK, mi amigo, you have started the challenge:

"What Can Beli Do To Outcook Himself!?" !!

WMK: Please start a new Forum catagory and we will all vote this time next year :evil: :woohoo: :blink:
    Thanks Mac but those rocks may be hard to swallow.
    Those are a few thousand years old...But yours look better.I have about 16 cases I had at work that I'm working on a place to put them.Last week I bought a large glass top cocktail table that is made to display things that will hold a lot of them.

You seem to have all typical shapes, interesting collection