Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

tonights dinner more tendersteaks

egghead2004egghead2004 Posts: 423
edited 5:37AM in EggHead Forum
tendersteak%20050106.jpg
<p />Ahh, life with the egg. Well, a frozen egg. I had to sear these in a pan on the stove, It took over and hour to get the small BGE thawed out. Trust me, a gas flame and a cast pan cannot give you enough heat to sear these right, but they tasted great after dwelling on the egg with hickory.[p]

Comments

• 050106%20cooked%20tendersteaks.jpg
    <p />egghead2004,
    sorry, forgot how to do the multiple picture...here is the finished steaks with fresh snow chilled beer....it don't get any better. I'll tell you, Cow Lick and hickory go great together!

• egghead2004,
    That's a GREAT photo!

• egghead2004,
    I'm drooling! BTW I've found that covering my Eggs pretty well solves the problem of them freezing shut - but then it's rare for us to experience snow in GA.

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Fairalbion,
    It does snow in Georgia every now and then....The covers come in handy when it does....I hope everyone is having a great new year.
    Larry

[ul][li]Snow Eggs[/ul]