Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

NYE dinner

MusicMan78MusicMan78 Posts: 182
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I did up some seafood. Scallops with Greek seasoning, snow crab rubbed with EVOO and Old Bay, and lobster tails basted with lemon/garlic butter. Ran 450-500 raised direct with a bit of alder wood. Overcooked the tails a bit, will have to keep a closer eye on them next time and put my new thermapen to good use! Besides that everything turned out good.

NYE1.jpg

NYE2.jpg
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 15,450
    Dave if you are not going to eat those tails please send them my way :whistle:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • Sorry, nothing left here but a pile of empty shells and butter covered utensils...glad it's not my night to clean!!! :P
    ·
  • mbcjrmbcjr Posts: 14
    Ditto on them tails. That's the way I like em. A little white wine & butter garlic sauce and that's all she wrote. ;)
    mbcjr/God Bless
    ·
  • Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Nice looking spread. I like eating crab legs as long as the wife bust all the legs open :whistle:
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    A TASTEE lookin meal indeed!Goods Job! :)
    ·