Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

NYE dinner

MusicMan78MusicMan78 Posts: 182
edited 4:07PM in EggHead Forum
I did up some seafood. Scallops with Greek seasoning, snow crab rubbed with EVOO and Old Bay, and lobster tails basted with lemon/garlic butter. Ran 450-500 raised direct with a bit of alder wood. Overcooked the tails a bit, will have to keep a closer eye on them next time and put my new thermapen to good use! Besides that everything turned out good.

NYE1.jpg

NYE2.jpg

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 17,539
    Dave if you are not going to eat those tails please send them my way :whistle:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Sorry, nothing left here but a pile of empty shells and butter covered utensils...glad it's not my night to clean!!! :P
  • mbcjrmbcjr Posts: 14
    Ditto on them tails. That's the way I like em. A little white wine & butter garlic sauce and that's all she wrote. ;)
    mbcjr/God Bless
  • Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Nice looking spread. I like eating crab legs as long as the wife bust all the legs open :whistle:
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    A TASTEE lookin meal indeed!Goods Job! :)