Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

The Coop Gathering Dec 2010

Comments

• BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Kari....great!!!! TKS for the memories...
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,393
    Perfect Kari!!
    Thanks!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    It worked,,,, looked like a great time
    ·
  • WOW! That's better than the movie I've been working on every now and then.

Thanks for putting it together and sharing.

Spring "Procrastination Is An Art Form" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
    ·
  • TXTrikerTXTriker Posts: 1,177
    DOW, wonderful slideshow. I've looked at all the fun photos everyone posted. I called Leroy and Judy and apologized for not being able to attend. I so wanted to meet some of you, but Susie just wasn't up to it and I wasn't going to leave her alone. Thanks for the pictures.
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Great pics.Thanks for posting them. :)
    ·
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 3,689
    Hey, that was a great slide show.
    Thank you,
    Darian
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
    ·
  • glad the slideshow worked!!
    Thanks Judy and Leroy for such a wonderful time!
    And Thanks to all the EGGHEADS who made it fun, too B)
    Happy Holidays
    ·
  • I thought your slide show production perfect to show on the Coop Christmas Party blog site in case I needed to tell non-Eggheads what happened here. Here's the link.

http://coopchristmasparty.blogspot.com/

Thanks also for saying I can use them in the movie. Yes, the one that hasn't been done yet.

Happy New Year

Spring "What Happens In The Coop Sometimes Leaks Out" Chicken
    ·
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,493
    WOW DOW.....you are now officially the party photographer! What an excellent show. You got the pictures I wish we would have taken. Thank you so much. Now on top of that I am putting you in charge of the music. I completely forgot to go put the tunes back on...too much on my mind. I realized it the next day when I wondered why we had not been dancing. Oh well, good reason for another party...love ya! See you in Salado :)
    ·
  • AWESOME pics from an awesome party thanx for the post.
    ·
  • Looks like there was a lot of fun going on! Eggheads love fun, friends, and food. Have a Very Blessed New Year from North Carolina. Capt. Rich
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,269
    Good shots Kari, thanks for sending.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Sure wish Ga. was not so far from the Coop That looked like fun. But would not except anything less from spring chicken

Doug
    Dallas,Ga
    ·