Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ceramic Grill Store

TXTriker
TXTriker Posts: 1,177
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi everyone. I was talking with "Sparky" Doug the other day and he said I should start posting again. I quit when Susie's dad was so sick last year and then after he left us, Susie has had health problems for the past year.

Anyhow, what better way to resume than kudos to Tom. I placed my order yesterday, Wednesday afternoon, and received my order today. This was less than 24 hours from placing the order. I know everyone speaks of Tom's excellant service but to actually see it is wonderful. Now, I'm not as far as Julie in Main, but I am 1/2 way across the state of Texas. Just wonderful service.

DSC_1172.jpg

:)

Comments

• "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Looks like you got some grest new toys :woohoo: Happy holidays ;) It's great to see you back here Ray :) I hope that Susie is feeling better
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Welcome back Ray!!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • TXTriker
    Thanks Molly. I had reverted to lurking but I have still been cooking as much as Susie would let me. She can't eat all she and I used to. Hopefully in this coming year her doctors can fix her. She has been a trooper but her health has limited her eating and my egging.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    You are going to like that setup.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Prayers to you both through this trying time.
    Happy New Year!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • TXTriker
    I've been putting this purchase off for two or three years and just decided it was time to do it. I also got a Christmas card with a note in it that said, "Good for one spider thingy" Love Susie. So, I thought this was the time. I have mentioned it off and on for quite a while also. I took Tom up on his Christmas Adjustable Rig Special. All of that was included.
  • TXTriker
    Thank you Molly.
  • Hi Ray. Glad to see you posting again. Perhaps Susie will feel better when you break in those new toys. Give her our best wishes for a better new year.

Spring "There's Magic In Them There Toys" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • I also had great experience with Ceramic Grill Store...When I ordered my first Adjustable Rig, spider and a few other things, it arrived about a day later and was delivered on Saturday by FedEx! Wow - way beyond my expectations...

Hope you and your family are healthy this year!!

Happy New Year!
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    WOW! The WHOLE enchilada!Congrats! :)
  • you can cook anything and everything now B)
    Hope the Mrs. gets better real soon. B)
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Hey Ray.
    Great to see you post.
    A new year is just around the corner.
    Fresh start and the best to you and the family.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Glad your back Ray. Last time I placed an order from Tom he made my head spin like you. He is the best. Looking foreward to reading you posts. Tim :)
  • Firetruck
    Firetruck Posts: 2,679
    Welcome back. Like you I just got some stuff from Tom and I opened it Christmas morning, fired up the egg to cook the turkey I had been brining, and started using my new toys. :) He makes a fine product for sure.

I hope Susie feels better and y'all have a blessed new year. ;)